About us > Our Mission
Who we are...
Pacific Mission Aviation (PMA) is an evangelical, non-profit, multi-faceted mission organization which serves the islands of Micronesia and the Philippines.
We are supported through gifts and donations by interested friends in the USA, Canada, Europe and the Philippines.
PMA serves many surrounding islands in Micronesia from operational bases in Guam, Pohnpei, Yap, Palau, and the Philippines.
What we do...
- We were born out of a love and compassion for the people of the islands and the desire to be obedient to the Lord's command. (Matt. 28:18-20)
- We follow the Biblical concept of God's love... love for the total person: body, soul and spirit.
- We provide sea searches and rescue to all peoples, regardless of social standing, caste or religion.
- We transport medical and food supplies into disaster areas and also provide the necessary link between the outer islands and the island state centers.
- We reach individuals in the islands of ministry and establish PMF Churches committed to evangelize, disciple, teach, nurture and edify believers to bear fruits for eternity.
- We are concerned for the young people and children of Micronesia and the Philippines. We have therefore initiated youth programs, vocational training and built youth centers and a youth dorm in order to help young people find new meaning in life through Christ and also provide wholesome recreation.
- We are especially interested in training the nationals in the area of youth work and children's outreach.
- We have established an Orphange to care for abandoned and neglected children and Learning Centers for the island children.
- We depend upon the prayers and support of all those who know the love of Christ and through Him have experienced a new meaning and purpose in life.
Dental Service on board the Sea Haven, Lukunor Atoll, Chuuk.