PMA Palau Hangar Project
PMA is stepping out in faith to build a much-needed aircraft hangar in Palau
to better facilitate our mission aviation service on the islands.
- PMA is building a 120 ft x 120 ft aircraft hangar.
Lord willing construction will begin in Spring of 2017 and be completed in 2018.
- This hangar will be built at the Palau International Airport,
second apron, a central location to service and maintain our aircraft from
Micronesia, Palau, and the Philippines.
- Enable better stewardship of aircraft God has provided currently outside in the harsh tropical environment.
- Demonstrate our resolve and commitment in serving the Palauan people.
- Protection from typhoons.
- Enable quick and effective medevacs, sea searches, disaster relief, & surveillance when needed.
- Facilitate ease of maintenance to keep our aircraft running well.
- Provide room for future expansion of our mission aviation.
4. When & How?
Phase I - Now through May 2017
Phase II - June to December 2017
- Permits / building approval completed
- Break ground, site preparation
- Purchase prefab hangar and ship US to Palau
Phase III - January to June 2018
- Build the hangar
- Build taxiway and security fence
- Finish the interior of the hangar / offices
- Total estimated costs: $900,000
- Phase I: $300,000 (100% funded)
- Phase II: $300,000 (33% funded)
- Phase III: $300,000 (0% funded)
6. How Can You Help?
- Advocate & Share This Story
Medical Outreach in the Polillo Islands (Philippines).